From The Document Foundation Wiki
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.0, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.1 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.1.4 rc1:
- deb#826654 scale gtk3 smooth scaling events... [Caolán McNamara]
- rhbz#1344042 LibreOffice Writer mouse wheel scrolling doesn't scroll far enough on each wheel event [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#90419 diminish precision error in Series Fill [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#92478 avoid crash on using scanner on windows x64 [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#96089 sw: fix scope of bBreakAfter in InsertCnt_() [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#96887 vcl: stop using periodic timers on WNT [Michael Stahl, Armin Le Grand]
- tdf#99795 drawAlphaBitmap should scale the bitmap if necessary [Tomaž Vajngerl]
- tdf#100104 ensure that OpenCL device id returned from getDeviceSelection() is valid. [Mark Hung]
- tdf#100187 fix division by zero in comboFragmentShader [Tomaž Vajngerl]
- tdf#100257 data : XML Source does not work [Noel Grandin]