General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.0, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.1 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.1.5 rc1:
- rhbz#919020 Converting String to Double [Caolán McNamara]
- rhbz#1352835 Unable to edit My Documents path [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#59896 ww6 plcf generation reversed check [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#86502 check row when determining bounds for deleted range [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#98778 fix parsing of exponents [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#100764 check row when determining bounds for deleted range [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#100847 also external svEmptyCell is 0 in numeric context [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#101054 crash on options->path with non-native file picker [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#101057 allow java update version number > 99 [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#101096 remove the "H after M" rule [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#101138 opengl: blacklist intel drivers for Win 7 [Tomaž Vajngerl]