From The Document Foundation Wiki
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.0, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.1 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.1.6 rc1:
- tdf#99930 SetReplaceLeadingSingleQuotationMark(false) for Calc [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#101562 ScRefUpdate::Update() needs to flag sticky even unchanged [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#101691 re-intern strings of external formula results [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#102343 unable to undo stylesheet changes in master... [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#103025 sw: don't format header/footer in SwPageFrame::PreparePage() [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#103026 invalid dash causes CAIRO_STATUS_INVALID_DASH state [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#103051 pdf export assumed 1bit bitmaps were N1BitMsbPal [Caolán McNamara]