< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.2, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.3 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.3.0 rc2:
- tdf#35247 adapt odk/examples to incompatibly changed (unpublished) API [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#75471 document is not focused when opening a second window [Samuel Mehrbrodt]
- tdf#100151 dispose of window if DX device creation failed [Aron Budea]
- tdf#104050 add Breeze palette [heiko tietze]
- tdf#104675 ScConditionalFormat ranges needed to start listening [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#104967 preserve isolated notes data in clipboard when closing document [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#105014 disable related buttons when there is no menu to edit [Muhammet Kara]
- tdf#105158 set date or time return type for DATEVALUE TIMEVALUE [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#105212 BASIC sets Delimiter prop to integer value [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#105351 pass matching index key to conditional format dialog [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#105396 update German dictionaries [Andras Timar]
- tdf#105411 remove from entries before dispose [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#105466 crash when changing conditional formatting condition [Caolán McNamara]