From The Document Foundation Wiki
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.2, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.3 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.3.1 rc1:
- tdf#77111 odt import: treat PAGEDESC_PAGENUMOFFSET==0 as auto [Justin Luth]
- tdf#104509 fix GetGlyphBoundRect on Mac [Khaled Hosny]
- tdf#105667 forget target area's caption pointer in Merge Undo [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#106082 fix missing statusbar translations (l10ntool is picky about syntax) [Christian Lohmaier]
- tdf#106089 generate range string with current address convention [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#106096 fix visible space on Mac with the new layout engine [Khaled Hosny]
- tdf#106105 duplicate marks not merged when they are at the start [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#106159 right click + left click with comments in navigator [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#106190 fix left alignment of denominator [Laurent Balland-Poirier]