From The Document Foundation Wiki
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.2, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.3 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.3.2 rc1):
- tdf#80731 revert "Closing parenthesis is now detected" [Katarina Behrens]
- tdf#103591 convert bmps to png [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#104447 sw: make lcl_DebugMarks output more readable, pos. at the start [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#105463 convert bmps to png [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#105843 restore Application Start and Stop events [Jean-Baptiste Faure]
- tdf#106529 revert "Closing parenthesis is now detected" [Katarina Behrens]