From The Document Foundation Wiki
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.2, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.3 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.3.3 rc1:
- ofz#1193 we only set these values, never read them [Caolán McNamara]
- ofz#1220 sanitize nTyp to legal values [Caolán McNamara]
- ofz#1262 sw: DeleteAndJoin could delete proposed new redline [Michael Stahl]
- ofz#1284 InsertBundle may delete the bundle that pMarkerBundle is pointing to [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#88555 band-aid fix, using GetPos/find instead of Contains [Thorsten Behrens]
- tdf#99625 add parameter classification for TEXTJOIN and CONCAT [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#107126 sw: fix layout crash with section in footnote [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#107205 vcl: don't always use D2DWriteTextOutRenderer [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#107211 sw: ODF import: add a horrible hack to import "Default" [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#107398 sw: do not leave empty footnote container in layout [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#107427 sw: fix crash when deleting header with selected table [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#107474 sw: fix crash when deleting header with active SdrObject [Michael Stahl]