TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.2, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.3 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla, the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.3.4 rc1:
- tdf#103091 conditional style conditions not saved [Troy Rollo]
- tdf#108024 keep original selection during DrawViewShell::FuTemporary() [Takeshi Abe]
- tdf#108187 fatal exception on testing if ooxml is a odf [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#108279 dimension rows are 32-bit and don't wrap at 64k [Eike Rathke]