< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this Release Candidate: parallel installation
- This build is in release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.3, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.4 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer
- Note: LibreOffice 5.4 will be the last codeline to support Windows XP or Vista - later versions will require Windows 7 or newer.
- Windows builds of RC1 and later are codesigned with a new certificate issued by DigiCert (please report any issues with Virus protection software or similar)
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.4.0 rc2:
- tdf#73873 File Corruption - Issue with embedded documents after RT [Bartosz Kosiorek]
- tdf#75650 Formulas with boolean result change cell format while other formulas keep it [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#104186 FILESAVE: XLSX - Export fails to comply with ECMA-376 paragraph 18.17.2 concerning forbidden space characters between function name and left parenthesis [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#105696 Conditional Formatting not updating immediately after editing source value [Markus Mohrhard]
- tdf#106359 Support for Web Query (.iqy) files [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#107166 Text is invisible, both in UI and in editor on update to 5.3.2, older AMD and Intel GPUs [Tomaž Vajngerl]
- tdf#108612 FORMATTING Comment boxes: dimensions and position lost at copy [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#108758 Cells with formula don't get deleted after undo [Dennis Francis]
- tdf#108789 Thai character encoding mismatch [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#108831 PGP signature shown as invalid [Samuel Mehrbrodt]
- tdf#108852 CRASH: LibreOffice crashes while clicking on Show Signatures button [Katarina Behrens]
- tdf#108903 Crash after pasting text with SVG image from webpage [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#108977 Document with foreign pgp keys show no signature information [Samuel Mehrbrodt]
- tdf#109045 Calendar is loaded several times during loading of pivot table [Aron Budea, Eike Rathke]
- tdf#109046 OpenPGP signatures show wrong type [Samuel Mehrbrodt]
- tdf#109197 Libreoffice crashes by deleting the internal variables, writer [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#109281 Printing omits all text [Tomaž Vajngerl]