From The Document Foundation Wiki
General for this Release Candidate: parallel installation
- This build is in release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.3, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.4 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer
- Note: LibreOffice 5.4 will be the last codeline to support Windows XP or Vista - later versions will require Windows 7 or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.4.1 rc1):
- tdf#83562 FILESAVE: Automatic font color of text not persisted if cell has line break and non-automatic font color [Dennis Francis]
- tdf#99692 FILEOPEN: Crash on opening odt with change tracking [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#108292 CRASH: When copying/pasting a Calc Sheet (multi_type_vector::get_type#1613: block position not found!) (steps in comment 8) [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#108709 cli_ assemblies are not correctly versioned [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#110988 Middle click does not paste primary selection [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#111943 unable to open XLSX files in Calc [Eike Rathke]