< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this Release Candidate: parallel installation
- This build is in release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.3, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.4 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer
- Note: LibreOffice 5.4 will be the last codeline to support Windows XP or Vista - later versions will require Windows 7 or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.4.6 rc1:
- tdf#44774 Drawing styles lose parent-child relationship on FILESAVE FILEOPEN [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#103175 Crash when opening Libreoffice [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#115142 When an image is bigger than the slide impress shrinks it to the size of the slide [Thorsten Behrens, Michael Stahl]
- tdf#115429 libvisio generates svg:fill-rule attribute which is round-tripped to a non-well-formed XML document by LO [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#115432 ODF filters: footnote separator style:adjustment not imported/exported, always "left" [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#115652 Content not shown in presentation mode [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#115866 ErrCode() Warning strings not translated and "Warning" word missing [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#116171 Cann't open MS visual Foxpro created *.DBF files [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#116196 Impress presentation renders a white rectangle over content (OpenGL) [Michael Stahl]