- LibreOffice 6.4 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.4.0 rc2:
- tdf#126248 Calc 6.3: Asian Font is Wrongly Applied to Western Text [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#127417 PARAGRAPH TABS: Not possible to delete all tabs in table cells. [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#127619 macOS -- LibreOffice crash within 40s after opening app when online update automatically enabled, or with check from the Extension manager -- https certificate issues [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#129393 Calc: cannot format whole row of unprotected cells since LO 6.3 [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#129525 FILESAVE: DOCX: Some page's numbers in TOC are lost after RT [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#129574 FILESAVE: RTF: Duplicated entries in TOC after RT in MSO [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#129788 Preview image for encrypted files garbled [Xisco Faulí]
- tdf#129805 Crash when copying the content of a complex DOCX [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#129839 Crash inspecting properties of cell range object in IDE [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#129887 CRASH: Scrolling down document [Serge Krot]
- tdf#129904 Help button in Options - LibreOffice does not show relevant pages [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#129908 Crash at Data > Group and outlone > AutoOutline [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#130075 EDITING - While pasting data in a table, selecting "Next" makes Base crash [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#130090 Create New Folder in the Save Dialog crashes with the gen (X11) VCL plugin [Caolán McNamara]