- LibreOffice 6.4 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.4.6 rc1:
- rhbz#1861794 LibreOffice Calc Fixed Width Import no longer shows handles [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#130559 LibreOffice crashes when opening a document in print preview [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#130707 FILEOPEN: Writer document "Read Error. Format error discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at 2,68950(row,col)." [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#132172 Page size in Writer doesn't show up anymore [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#132911 Crash swlo!BigPtrArray::Index2Block+0xc8: [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#134250 CRASH: undoing table paste [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#134252 CRASH: undoing section paste [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#134769 XLSX file saved in LibreOffice 7 is corrupted and it is later not possible to open in Excel [Serge Krot]
- tdf#135032 Not Redact E-mail address by Automatic Redaction [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#135077 keyboard shortcuts do not work in Qt interface since 7.0.rc1 release [Jan-Marek Glogowski]