- LibreOffice 7.1 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.1.0 RC2
- deb#979439 recode it_IT/it_IT.dic to UTF-8 [Rene Engelhard]
- tdf#116394 DocX Import - Word merge fields lose "=" character [Justin Luth]
- tdf#135014 FILESAVE DOCX: Crash after opening and making and edit and save ( steps en comment 18 ) [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#136704 Writer crash with AutoCorrect Apply Styles on typing when pressing Enter [Justin Luth]
- tdf#138122 (blurry_text) LibreOffice text blurry on Retina displays on macOS 11 [Thorsten Wagner]
- tdf#138409 FIREBIRD: decimal fields in table are falsifying their default values [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#139193 Spellchecking (Italian) broken in LibO 7.1.0 beta 1 [Rene Engelhard]
- tdf#139298 EDITING: New created query doesn't show any row every time [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#139332 UI: Expert Configuration doesn't show Ok/Cancel button [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#139501 UI: About screen exceptional width for Dutch language (compared to English) [Heiko Tietze]
- tdf#139521 Hide image anchor option in Writer Web mode [Heiko Tietze]
- tdf#139643 PDF/UA export is missing PDF/UA flag [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#139857 Cannot copy text at Formula Bar with mouse [Caolán McNamara]