TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- LibreOffice 7.1 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.1.1 rc1:
- tdf#137406 Crash when clicking "Apply to Master" in Slide Master mode on Bullets and Numbering dialog [Gokce Kuler]
- tdf#137413 FILEOPEN: EMF image is no longer transparent [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#138051 UI Picker dialog height follows the selected mode, subsequent calls can leave button actions blocked by text description [Heiko Tietze]
- tdf#138068 When there are a lot of pictures, typing the text is very slow (macOS/GTK3/GDI) [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#139511 Impress: Shrinking table by dragging bottom border up or top down not working anymore [Gülşah Köse]
- tdf#140221 Formula Editor width should use all the available space [Rafael Lima]
- tdf#140225 Crash in: libmergedlo.so g_lo_action_group_change_state FILEOPEN [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#140239 on typing in URL field cursor returns to the start of the Entry on each keypress [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#140274 Incorrect size of form navigator window [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#140280 Crash in: KERNELBASE.dll when double click a slide content box and file is opened read-only [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#140308 Crash import old OpenOffice template (stw, stc, sti, std) ( steps in comment 12 ) [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#140414 Crash pressing Ctrl-K in input line in Calc [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#140437 FILEOPEN: Writer document "Read Error. Format error discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at 2,1311816(row,col)." [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#140444 EDITING: Creating a view from a query crashes whole LO [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#140486 forms "empty string is null" setting not loaded; always "no" [Noel Grandin]
This build contains these translation updates: . See credits for each language.