TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- LibreOffice 7.1 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.1.2 rc1:
- tdf#114076 FILEOPEN: artifacts on Images ( white lines ) [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#118693 FILEOPEN: Drawing has incorrect size [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#127217 PDF export: LibreOffice 6.3 option buttons in forms not working in Adobe Reader (OK in other readers) [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#134607 LO7RC1 - LANGPACK macOS - many versions fail to recognize LibreOffice 7.0 / 7.1 installation as valid on Catalina and Big Sur [Christian Lohmaier]
- tdf#136929 FILESAVE DOCX: Large footer when image moved from text body into footer [Justin Luth]
- tdf#140136 When we click on the FILTERED dropdown + sign it CHECKS and UNCHECKS all along with expanding and contracting [Attila Szűcs]
- tdf#140539 Crash when I open the help window [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#140917 skia/salbmp.cxx assertion on Windows with 150% text size [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#141045 close the application with the execution of the BASIC code, function replace [Andreas Heinisch]
- tdf#141063 White lines during scrolling across bitmap images on macOS [Thorsten Wagner]
- tdf#141166 Crash in: mergedlo.dll: Press "Help" button in Hyperlink dialog [Caolán McNamara]
This build contains these translation updates: . See credits for each language.