- LibreOffice 7.1 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.1.3 rc1:
- i#123539 CRASH when open particular .XLS with 3D Chart [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#86321 EDITING, FORMATTING: diagram didn't automatic update when change variable (steps in comment 28) [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#132472 FILEOPEN PPTX Table text imported with white color [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#132901 Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Online update crashes if "online update" feature is not installed [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#137470 Fix temporary URL in additionsdialog [Christian Lohmaier]
- tdf#138785 Empty frames after deleting an image and (auto-saving the file) (track changes involved) [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#141244 Controls in Modify DDE Link dialog missing [Aron Budea]
- tdf#141419 UI: Missing Backcolor in Preview of conditional format dialog [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#141703 EDITING Tab key no longer moves to next cell in Impress table [Samuel Mehrbrodt]
- tdf#141715 incorrect horizontal scaling of glyphs in sm formula nodes [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#141770 Cancel/Ok buttons don't work in Modify DDE Link dialog (gen) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#141887 Crash on closing Writer via window decoration (X) with unmodified document and active IM [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#141902 translations into Dutch are still shown in English [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#141914 document with chart set as modified (follow-up bug 31231) [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#141924 A specific file crashes with Style Inspector open, after deleting some text [Mike Kaganski]