- LibreOffice 7.1 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.1.5 rc1:
- tdf#138432 EDITING: Regression in handling of the group separator in formula context [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#140431 FILESAVE XLSX Double file:// prefix when saving hyperlink pointing to file on network share to XLSX [Tünde Tóth]
- tdf#140506 REGRESSION Setting to repeat heading in writer tables no longer works [Bjoern Michaelsen]
- tdf#140594 Screen reader does not announce new spinbox value when changing it with up/down key (Windows) [Michael Weghorn]
- tdf#143146 Crash by click on properties symbol for calc data in writer [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#143149 Crash in: vcl::Window::GetParentWithLOKNotifier() [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#143153 Editing Crash when grouping Text (Fit to Frame) and object [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#143165 [EDITING] When I type "5-d" into cell, it is autoconverted into date 2021/07/05 [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#143245 Clicking anywhere in the Description area will trigger the Form creation window [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#143291 Selecting the None slide transition has no effect [Caolán McNamara]