TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- LibreOffice 7.1 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.1.6 RC2
- ofz#39301 month has to be in range [1-12] [Caolán McNamara]
- ofz#39304 short timestamp record [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#79717 EDITING: Overwriting selected text doesn't always maintain formatting [Justin Luth]
- tdf#99492 cell background colour ignored on all but the top grids of a vertically merged cell. [Justin Luth]
- tdf#105689 Emoji toolbar button (bug 100100 emoji.json implementation) not functional on Windows [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#115547 Firebird: Link is formed to an external file with file:///C: (three slash) [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#116184 Date acceptance pattern can interfere with entering decimal numbers [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#120129 EDITING: LIST function in query creates additional characters in Windows10 [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#134426 Changing Paragraph format, editing Text and changing back leaves edited text's format unchanged [Justin Luth]
- tdf#138519 Graphing, axes limits for small numbers (GTK3) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#138873 Selection sticks and doesn't disappear [Justin Luth]
- tdf#139660 Paragraph panel alignment buttons should not be toggle buttons [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#140901 EDITING Crash when deleting rows that are referenced by a chart [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#140951 Base crashes as soon as I start an 'Abfrage' (Windows) [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#140992 Direct input through copy and paste to table is lost [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#142415 Using mouse click in a base to launch a macro from a cell in a table control does not work [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#143777 Toolbars-Mail Merge->Exclude recipient is every times grey and without function [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#143796 Screen sometimes doesn't repaint (vcl:qt backend) [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#144091 FILEOPEN PPTX: shadow effect for tables partly incorrect [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#144139 LO crashes when trying to print a form [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#144352 "Email merged document" dialog has overlapping elements [Gabor Kelemen]
- tdf#144376 Crash when triggering twice "Protected cells can not be modified" (reproducible) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#144457 Date Acceptance Pattern input field garbled [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#144564 CRASH When reloading mail merge documents [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#144598 Crash in: SkRect::round() [Luboš Luňák]
This build contains these translation updates: . See credits for each language.