- LibreOffice 7.2 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.2.1 RC1
- tdf#36383 EDITING auto row height or change row height removes AutoFilter result [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#142214 Improve Calc's auto-complete feature [Ilmari Lauhakangas]
- tdf#143940 FILESAVE: add a new line in a large spreadsheet and save causes crash [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#144008 LO crashes when macro tries to start a form document in Base (kf5 only) [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#144084 FilePicker service does not display Open and Cancel button (gtk3 only) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#144105 LO crashes during mail merge wizard when an address block is modified [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#144155 CALC Row operations over 100 times slower in 7.2 compared to 7.1 [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#144183 Basic IDE hangs after several error messages [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#144209 Result with "Precision as shown" with custom string+General number format becomes 0 [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#144289 OpenGL transitions not working with GTK3 VCL plugin [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#144319 Cannot load Formula-14 from ODT with LibreOffice 7.2.0, shown as OLE [Noel Grandin]