- LibreOffice 7.2 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.2.2 RC1
- ofz#39301 month has to be in range [1-12] [Caolán McNamara]
- ofz#39304 short timestamp record [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#140992 Direct input through copy and paste to table is lost [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#142910 Standard filters involving "greater than" or "smaller than" (>, <, >=, <=) fail and hide everything [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#144122 Text with specific fonts (e.g., Noto Sans CJK SC), at specific size, disappeared when page Grid Line is enabled [Aron Budea]
- tdf#144139 LO crashes when trying to print a form [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#144184 Calc disables header/footer or looses footer content when saves a spreadsheet [Daniel Arato (NISZ)]
- tdf#144253 Filtering does not work with formatted calculated values [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#144305 Ruby base text becomes invisible when ruby alignment changed [Aron Budea]
- tdf#144585 button popups don't open with KF5 VCL on Wayland [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#144729 Crash when trying to modify a style (gtk3 only) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#144740 Criteria query (COUNTIF(), MATCH() et al) for numeric values broken considering number formats [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#144783 SHIFT+ENTER doesn't search anymore on find bar (GTK3) [Caolán McNamara]