TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- LibreOffice 7.2 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.2.3 RC1
- tdf#121546 CRASH undoing table paste [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#142420 Filter By Color: Hangs after apply a color filter and then deselect the filter [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#142986 In "Data - Statistics - Sampling" options, not possible to use a sampling size greater than 100 [Justin Luth]
- tdf#144247 Row height in Calc was 0,45 cm now it's 0,4516. Set rowheight to 10 it will be 9,9995 cm (since 7.2) [Heiko Tietze]
- tdf#144989 Exported PDF of master document with hidden sections in chapters loses pagination [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#145158 character format dialog doesn't show the current character size any more [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#145323 [BASE] [REPORTBUILDER] [REGRESSION] [7.2.x] Moving a field to a different section corrupts the field [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#145584 Writer crashes on exporting as PDF with its Range in PDF Options set to 'Selection' [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#145645 calc: pivot table popdown don't dismiss when menu item selected [Caolán McNamara]
This build contains these translation updates: . See credits for each language.