- LibreOffice 7.3 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.3.0 RC2
- tdf#135843 FILEOPEN PPTX: extraneous/missing lines in table in Impress versus PowerPoint [Gülşah Köse]
- tdf#139638 Crash when updating Table of Contents in the attached ODT file [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#139974 Data Corruption with more than 16367 characters in one paragraph in cell if edited [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#145321 Crash swlo!SwDrawTextInfo::GetSperren+1069 scrolling DOCX to bottom [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#146144 FILEOPEN ODT Track changing tooltips for table deleted or inserted rows [László Németh]
- tdf#146367 SUM() does not use approx summation anymore since Kahan summation is used [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#146731 FILEOPEN: PPTX: Borders are displayed when they shouldn't [Gülşah Köse]
- tdf#146747 Crash mergedlo!SfxItemPool::PutImpl+0x1a7: [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#146757 Embedded Firebird ignores parameterized query input [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#146971 FILEOPEN: performance regression (gtk3) [Caolán McNamara]