TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- LibreOffice 7.3 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.3.1 rc1:
- cid#1500612 dereference after null check [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#119083 Recalculation is slow with 90000 VLOOKUP [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#143817 Search Commands deleting contents in Writer when command applied to selected text [Rafael Lima]
- tdf#145963 Slow typing with version 7.1 or above on Windows 11 [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#146622 Crash swlo!SwNodeIndex::SwNodeIndex+0x83: [László Németh]
- tdf#146704 section setting endnote "collect at end of section" does not update layout [Attila Szűcs]
- tdf#147086 Password in .xlsx creates readonly sheet [Tünde Tóth]
- tdf#147325 Unable to 'Tab' when writing SQL in 'SQL View' [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#147393 Chart - Format Data series - Spacing can not be enter as value, just with plus minus signs [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#147398 In Calc ver 220.127.116.11. =Sum covering a range of cells fails to adjust when additional values are added within the range [Eike Rathke]
This build contains these translation updates: . See credits for each language.