- LibreOffice 7.3 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.3.3 rc1:
- tdf#135978 Undo deletes images not even inside the scope of changes (track & changes enabled) [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#142151 Red cast rendered in 16 bit TIFF image [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#143615 Impress: Crash when slide transition = 0sec ( steps in comment 10 ) [Thorsten Behrens]
- tdf#146460 webdav: website fails to load from open file dialog [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#147472 CHAPTER NUMBERING: Unintentional dot added as before separator [Vasily Melenchuk]
- tdf#147723 CRASH: after pasting twice [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#148115 Tooltips are being rendered with artifacts (flashing, blinking, zooming...) [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#148122 Celtic MD font appears wrong [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#148197 LibreOffice crashes when I try to dock floating Navigator window (GTK3) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#148313 CRASH: Basic IDE crashing while resizing dialog [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#148429 Link external data doesn't work anymore due to web server not permitting "curl" user agent [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#148551 Inserting Statistics Fields defaults to A B C format [Vasily Melenchuk]
- tdf#148620 Crash in Draw and Impress when using Format > Lists > Move Down [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#148654 Audio from interaction click does not stop when exiting slideshow (gtk3-only) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#148699 kf5: No tooltips for shapes in Impress's "Basic Shapes" toolbar item (and others) [Jan-Marek Glogowski]