- LibreOffice 7.3 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.3.4 rc1:
- tdf#116767 Java: Call URLClassLoader.close once our runtime baseline is Java 7 [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#145178 ODF import; Custom formats for Footnotes/Endnotes inside a section are not read from saved files, all numbering types convert to Arabic [Louis Possoz, Michael Stahl]
- tdf#145527 NoClassDefFound Error in Java Macro when trying to load another class [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#149184 Crash during save to DOCX after removing footer [Hossein]
- tdf#149198 Crash on DOCX save [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#149202 MalformedVersionException with Zotero plugin - plus sign in Java version apparently breaks [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#149231 Crash on print preview of master document (Linux) [Jim Raykowski]
- tdf#149280 CRASH: reinstalling extension from addition dialog [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#149408 CRASH: opening the WriterInspectorTextPanel in a OLE object [Caolán McNamara]