From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Arguments, third bullet point. Insert “is” before “less”.
- (2) Arguments. Suggest re-word fourth bullet as follows – “If Start is not specified, the default value 0 is used. If End is not specified, the default value 1 is used.”.
- (3) Arguments. Delete final bullet point – covered by the Syntax format.
- (4) Examples. It seems nugatory to re-state the text from the Summary section in the Description field for the first two examples. Should description for third example start with an upper-case letter, and should “so” be replaced by a comma?
- (5) General. Is it possible for the function to fail to find a value within the defined Start/End range? If so, what happens?
- 1-4 points addressed
- For 5th point, upto my knowledge I didn't see any case where all parameters qualify and function gives error or something unexpected. Given a value for probability, BETA.INV seeks that value x such that BETA.DIST(x, alpha, beta, TRUE, A, B) = probability. Thus there doesn't appear any unknown AFAIK.