Jump to navigation Jump to search
SF Review Comments
- (1) Returns. The sentence “This operation can be perform on decimal and binary both directly.” seems misplaced in this section, and it wasn’t present for the BITAND function.
- (2) Returns. Does this function return a positive integer?
- (3) Arguments. As a general point, should we gather information about errors arising from incorrect arguments into this section? (Rather then putting them into the Additional details or other sections)
- (4) Arguments. I would prefer the expansion of 2^48 to use comma separators rather then spaces.
- (5) Arguments. How does the function handle positive real numbers that are not integers (e.g. 6.123)?
- (6) Additional details. Not sure I understand the relevance of the second bullet.
- (7) Examples. The grammar in the caption under the figure could be improved. Also why is “moving right to left” included – does it matter?