From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Returns. Presumably the actual number returned is non-negative?
- (2) Arguments. In all cases please insert “or” in front of “equal” in the expressions “less than equal” and “greater than equal”.
- (3) Arguments, 1st paragraph. Second sentence matches text on the Microsoft page exactly.
- (4) Arguments, 4th bullet. Change “IF” to “If”.
- (5) Additional details. Please update to clarify what the links are – one is about confidence levels and one is about the normal distribution.
- (6) Examples, 1st example. This example is taken from the Microsoft page – the Description is copied verbatim.