From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. Suggest change “sequence data” to “set of numbers”. Maybe add a second sentence as follows - “The geometric mean of a set of N numbers is the Nth root of the product of the numbers”.
- (2) Returns. Suggest change “a sample” to “the set of numbers”.
- (3) Arguments, 1st paragraph. I am not sure that a reference to “random” is relevant. Maybe change “that represent a random sample” to “for which the geometric mean is to be calculated”.
- (4) Arguments, bullet. What about cells that are blank or contain non-numeric data?
- (5) Additional details, general. Can we include a link to the relevant Wikipedia page?
- (6) Additional details, formula. Can we also include the version that shows it as a square root (similar to the right-hand side of the first formula on the Wikipedia page)? For many people this will be clearer.
- (7) Additional details, text after formula. Could we change this to the following – “where N is the set of numbers passed as arguments and n is the size of that set. To find the value of n, use the function COUNT(N).”?
- (8) Examples, first two examples. Insert “the” before “geometric mean”.
- (9) Examples, third example. Insert “a” before “negative”.
all points addressed. about updating formula since we have added wikilink it seems redundant.