From The Document Foundation Wiki
- (1) Summary. Change “meets” to “meet”.
- (2) Returns. Suggest replacing with “Returns a real value which is the maximum value contained in cells of the specified ranges meeting their corresponding criteria.”.
- (3) Arguments, 3rd bullet. Should “qualifies the Criterion” be replaced by “satisfies its criterion”?
- (4) Arguments, bullets. Are cells within Range 1 … Range 255 that contain text (and satisfy their associated criterion) ignored when calculating the maximum value?
- (5) Arguments, general. I think only one error condition is mentioned, i.e. Func_Range and Range 1, Range 2, etc not having the same size. Are there any other obvious error conditions?
- (6) Additional details, 1st paragraph. In the text “regular expression on and off”, “expression” should be plural.
- (7) Examples, simple usage, 1st example. Something wrong here, the maximum vale that is less than 35 must be 20. Please review and revise.
- (8) Examples, Using regular expressions and nested functions, 1st example. Does the second row not satisfy the criteria too?
- (9) Examples, Using regular expressions and nested functions, 2nd example. The text “except its maximum” is not correct – the condition as written does not rule out the maximum value. Also, with the condition as written, both the second and third rows meet the criteria.
- (10) Examples, Reference to a cell as a criterion. This example only works if regular expressions are enabled. The previous example had wildcards enabled, which may cause confusion unless a statement is made.