This page is about the Unified Office Format (UOF) for office applications, an open standard from China.
- Not to be confused with the native format of LibreOffice, ODF
LibreOffice has some read/write support for UOF. There's both a UOF V1.0 and V2.0 (released in 2011).
- UOT - Text
- UOS - Spreadsheet
- UOP - Presentation
- Uniform Office Format presentation
- Uniform Office Format 2 presentation
Something that may be related... https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=uoml-x
There aren't a lot of UOF bugs listed so far. Just searching for 'UOF', 'UOT', etc.. is the best bet. Here's an attempt at a query string searching the Summary, Whiteboard, and Comment fields:
Do extensions to the file format exist? Do we do anything in this area?
UOF Version Choice
I'm not sure if we have a choice in terms of what UOF version we write-out.
See ODF#ODF Validation -- perhaps some software there can also validate UOF?
If you find a problem with UOF files in LibreOffice (either reading or writing), please file a bug and let us know what isn't working for you. Providing test case documents is very appreciated!
- https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2014-November/064544.html The LibreOffice development mailing list about UOF2.0
- ODF-UOF Converter (very outdated converter - no change since 2006)