User talk:Pierre-yves samyn
I'm Dennis Roczek and working on the German Macro part of the wiki. (well and on some other parts of the wiki ;-) )
We have a few macros listed at:
(the pages will get cleaned up within the next few weeks)
Are these macros useful for the French team? How is your naming convention for the macros itself? (well and is it somehow possible that we get all stuff translated at least in fr, en, and de)
--- Hi Dennis
I answer with a phone. I do not have connection until 7 December. I am very interested. Is it possible to resume the exchange on that date?
you can see our numerotation here : Category:FR/Macros
- Hi Pierre,
I'm still cleaning the macro pages and hopefully I will find any solution for the Template:lang which works without moving all Category:DE/ and Category:FR/ (and so on) pages. ;-)
- Just a nice and interesting find: At sourceforge exists a project which collects OOo Macros (see their files). Although their main homepage is down, it still can be reached using archive.org (direct link to the archived version). As noted most macros are licensed under LGPL, they could safely added here to our collections. There are some really interesting macros like additional statistic stuff, but they are really old and should get updated or abandoned as they are now part of the base core.
- As we don't have any deadline (and likely everybody enough on his own to-do-list ;-) ) I would be happy to work in a few weeks with you on these stuff.
- Small update: I have moved the categories and updated the macro pages. Every page which contains the Template:macros/fr is automatically listed at Category:Macros/fr (same for de and en pages).
- Slowly but constant I'm translating the German macros (well and fixing the German bad grammar!). Only one German macro is left. after that I will check all macros with the latest LibreOffice 4.1.X and well afterwards I might check the pages mentioned above and import other useful macros, if you haven't translated any French macro to English. :-p Dennis Roczek (talk) 2013-12-19T15:47:19 (UTC)
Corrections Menu QA
just saw your edit. Hah, that's a feature which looks right in SOME browsers. Didn't know that it doesn't look right in other browsers. Will try to fix is this evening. (Actually it should be a feature that the image of the file type or if it is a helpwiki link displays that way.)
- I already did it. I reverted your edit. Please clear your browser cache and test if it is fixed for you. If not, please provide a screenshot and your web browser details. Thanks.
- Dennis Roczek (talk) 2016-10-18T14:56:17 (UTC)
- Hi Dennis
- Thank you to work on this :)
- I use FF 49.0.1 (windows7). The display is now best: displaying the LibreOffice icon (Without the green check mark) stuck to the right of the link label.
- But I do not understand why display this icon? This is a link to the help pages not to a document...
- Pierre-yves samyn (talk) 2016-10-18T17:52:10 (UTC)