This section is a community contributed section. Anyone can contribute to its content. It is intended to provide ways to achieve various tasks that often come up as questions on the user discussion list and are easily done, once you know what to look for. They include examples and screenshots that should make it quicker and easier to understand them as opposed to reading an entire guide on the issue.
- Install a LibreOffice extension
- Fix odp files created before fdo#71428 was solved
- Create a Hyprid PDF
- Using Impress Remote for Android with LibreOffice 4.1 or later
- Using Impress Remote for iOS with LibreOffice 4.1 or later
For even more, see: Category:HowTo.
- Silent Installation on Windows - this explains how to do a silent installation of of OOo, but it also works on LibreOffice. (A silent installation means you don't need to select an installation folder, keeping pressing "Next" to continue, or do anything else you'd normally have to do during installation. This is a kind of automatic installation commonly used when distributing software in a large network and you don't want to disturb the end user.)
- Silent installation - this has some nifty options like installing language and extensions at deployment.
You can find more in-depth information in the official user guides, which can be reached from the main documentation page.