LibreOffice at OSCON 2014
|Dates||July 20-24, 2014|
|Location||Oregon Convention Center,
Portland, OR, USA
"From the early days of open source, OSCON has been the only event that covers the open source stack in its entirety. Not just one language, tool, or philosophy, but all of the moving parts, integrated and working together. It's everything you need to know about open source to keep you ahead of the curve."
|Robinson Tryon||Lead (contact to OSCON)||Yes||Yes||L|
|Scarlett Clark||Booth staff||Yes||Yes||M|
|Robin Haberman||Booth staff||Yes||Yes||XL|
|(Just a reminder -> Send the VanStones from TXLF shirts, too)||N/A||N/A||N/A||3XL (2 shirts)|
TODO: Determine if all participants' badge levels include lunch (and if not, figure out if we can tack-on lunch)
may do have a booth (there are a limited number this year)
- What: LibreOffice booth
- Where: Booth #16 in the Nonprofit Pavilion
We don't currently have an explicit schedule; most participants have agreed to work at least both main days.
Expo Hall Hours:
|July 21||5:00PM - 6:00PM||(Reception)|
|July 22||10:00AM - 4:30PM / 5:40PM - 7:00PM||(Booth Crawl)|
|July 23||10:00AM - 5:00PM|
- DLP: ordered, printing phase
- I heart LO: ordered, printing phase
- LibreOffice: Have some, could order more - will stick with what we have.
- LibreOffice Community: Have some -- More are ordered!
- Open File Formats
- Pens: Ordered and proof checked
No LibreOffice/TDF talks this year
- Each year the Community Leadership Summit is held during adjoining days (this year, it's before OSCON)
- Please let us know (on the Marketing mailing list) if you'll be there!