|Index of Pages
- Work Items: Lists the Marketing Team work items and their current status
- Conference Calls: Lists the agenda and the dial-in instructions for the regular Marketing Team conference calls
- General Release Meeting: Meeting to organize the different tasks to be done before a release
- LibreOffice Release Plan: Release schedule for upcoming versions of LibreOffice
- Follow up on booth material: A table to follow up where and who has ODF material
Documents and Resources
Events with LibreOffice participation
- Wiki Calendar (Same information as the Website Calendar. Leave note on Marketing List to add new event(s))
- Website calendar (Same information as the Wiki Calendar. Leave note on Marketing List to add new event(s))
- List of Events in this wiki (pretty up to date and complete)
Official LibreOffice Conference 2016 Placeholder
Official LibreOffice Conference 2015 in Aarhus, September 22-25, 2015
Official LibreOffice Conference 2014 in Bern, September 2-5, 2014
Official LibreOffice Conference 2013 in Milan, September 25-27, 2013
Official LibreOffice Conference 2012 in Berlin, October 17-19, 2012
Official LibreOffice Conference 2011 in Paris, October 12-15, 2011
- TDF/LibreOffice Website & Web Sites Services: Addresses of all TDF/LibreOffice websites and services with their site maintainer name(s)
- Release Plan: Release Plan & History of all the releases
- Release coordination tasks: Table grouping the tasks that need to be coordinated for the release
- Press Kit: List of documents/tools available for press releases and all related.
- LibreOffice Magazine: List for "LibreOffice Magazine International" and all other "LibreOffice Magazine [Language]" publications
- LibreOffice In The Press: List of earliest and old news and review articles about LibreOffice
- LibreOffice in Print: List of LibreOffice documents available in print or in downloadable format
- LibreOffice Videos: List of videos about LibreOffice
- Branding Guidelines:Branding material and information to ensure both consistent and fresh appearance; official logo and external logo (SVG, .png)
- Marketing Material: Official marketing material for both The Document Foundation and LibreOffice
- LibreOffice Application Icon Sets: Set of icons available for marketing purposes
- LibreOffice Funding Challenge Resources wiki page: Banners, Clip Art etc. (TBA)
- LibreOffice-themed Wallpapers
- LibreOffice on DVD: List of member proposals of DVD labels and DVD contents
- Paper Airplane: LibreOffice paper airplane and different designs
- Conference Kit: List of documents/tools available for conferences and all related
Ideas and In-Work Topics
- Ideas: Page for marketing ideas and marketing material drafts. Add your ideas!
- LibreOffice slogan: Suggested slogans for the LibreOffice Suite. Be creative. Add your slogan!
- LibreOffice Release Party: A party organiser for the forthcoming LibreOffice release.
- Reference Cards: Simple tri-fold alternate-Keys reference cards for LibreOffice Applications.
- LibreOffice in Academia: Marketing LibreOffice in the academic world.
- Brochuretypes: Doing some brochures for different groups.
For global/general marketing, we communicate via the Marketing/Mailing List.