From The Document Foundation Wiki
LibreOffice has started it's own Extensions and Templates Repository.
(We need volunteers)
- Extensions from other sources
- List of Extensions that work with OOo, but can not be used with LibO at Extensions From Other Repositories.
Marketing / Integration
- hire volunteers
How to Upload (all steps with screnshots, required preparations (data for fields)
- Explications for Distutils, Code structure follows best practice, Unit tests, Location (do we really have Extensions related to a geographical Location?), ',
- Extension transfer from OOo repository
- Virus checking
- Create template for Authors contact
- Authors and Submitters contact
- Quality Assurance
- Systematic tests whether OOo extensions (and templates) also work with LibreOffice
- Udate for Extensions-website
- Extensions project Wiki Page maintenance
- Observing and improving Extenisons-Webiste, reporting Bugs
Decide: Is it really useful to have every Bugfix-Microrelease in the version picker? Nobody will be able to review that, no Author will intend to create an Extension for LibO 3.3.2. Major releases 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 should be enough. BTW, may be Extensions also might be interesting for other ODF programs? It's not our main task, but may be we should have a field for such "Also can be sued with MSO 2010ff of similar?
- Other activities
- We urgently need some contents maintainers (helping novices to upload their extensions etc.) -- Rainer Bielefeld 2012-05-16T15:19:39 (CEST)
You can find information concerning Extensions Website infrastructure on Extensions-website.