From The Document Foundation Wiki
How do I print two slides per page (two slides one below the other)?
- Switch to the Master Handout view.
- Select ▸ .
- Open the Properties sidebar deck.
- In the Layouts section, click on the slide layout you want to use (two or more slides)
- Apply the page orientation (Portrait or Landscape) that suits you: ▸ ▸
- Move the slides and change their size (if necessary).
- Press F4 or select ▸ ▸ to manually enter position and size values.
- To return to the default layout, click on one of the predefined layouts in the Layouts.
Note: To see all of the slides, use Slide Sorter mode.
- Add decorative elements (note that you are in 'Background' in the 'Master Handout' mode)
- ▸ to insert a logo or other custom image
- Use the Line tool from the Drawing toolbar to place a line between two slides or draw several lines for handwritten notes.
- The fields for header, date/time, footer and number can be displayed:
- Select ▸ .
- Make sure the options are selected in the Header and Footer dialog box: ▸ ▸
- Move and format the fields to make it look appropriate.
Print the Handout
- Choose ▸ ▸
- In the dropdown box under ▸ , select Handouts.
- Check the result in the print preview.
- Click OK.