Frequently asked questions - Writer
From The Document Foundation Wiki
How do I add a reference/bibliography table to the list of my citations?
To insert a reference/bibliography table:
- select the menu ▸ ▸ ▸ ;
- select the Bibliography type.
It is possible to customize the reference list and adapt it to almost any desired style:
Select the menu▸ ▸ ▸  . The selected information fields are displayed to the left of Structure,
- to add a field:
- put the cursor in the area between the fields where you want to insert the new one;
- in the drop down list under Structure select the field you want to insert;
- click Insert;
- to remove a field:
- click on the field you want to remove;
- click the Delete button or press the Delete key.