Frequently asked questions - Writer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How do I add a reference/bibliography table to the list of my citations?
To insert a reference/bibliography table:
- select the menu ▸ ▸ ▸ ;
- select the Bibliography type.
It is possible to customize the reference list and adapt it to almost any desired style:
Select the menu▸ ▸ ▸ (or right-click on the bibliography field that you inserted into your document and select ▸ ). The selected information fields are displayed to the left of Structure
- to add a field:
- put the cursor in the area between the fields where you want to insert the new one;
- in the dropdown list under Structure select the field you want to insert;
- click Insert;
- to remove a field:
- click on the field you want to remove;
- click the Delete button or press the Delete key.