LibreOffice Asia Conference 2019 CJK Hackfest
|Dates||May 26th, 2019|
|Location||Cyboze Tokyo Office
Nihonbashi, Tokyo, Japan
CJKHackfest is the Day2 event of LibreOffice Asia Conference 2019.
- Cybozu Tokyo Office, Nihonbash, Tokyo, Japan
- Address: 2-7-1 Tokyo Nihonbashi Tower 27F Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 103-6027
If you're attending the hackfest, add your name next to what you might like to work on and feel free to add bugs.
|tdf#83066 Describe the task||Your name here|
- tdf#125497 Backspace to remove an IVS for other modules. (Mark Hung)
- Ruby UI design and its user expectation from different language perspective. (Mark Hung)
- Ask other atendee how IME work in their language.(Mark Hung)
- Implement tdf#120047 Need harpoon symbol to express vectors in math (Takeshi Abe)
Add yourself here if you plan to attend the Hackfest.
- Mark Hung
- DaeHyun Sung
- Tomaž Vajngerl
- Takeshi Abe
- Naruhiko Ogasawara
- Yusuke Arakawa
- Isana Iwahashi
- Atsushi Ueda
- Svante Schubert
- Masaki Murakami
- DaeHyun: DaeHyun reorder and modify Font order and add some fonts for Korean. He wrote CJK HackFest’s working log at LibreOffice bugzilla tdf#125481 https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=125481.
- MarkHung: has implemented a solution for tdf#124597 to allow remove CJK IVS with one backspace in Impress and in Calc.
- Takeshi Abe: has implemented a solution for tdf#120047 for harpoon in Math 
- Tomaž Vajngerl: has tried to refer to settings when creating a new document instead of hard-coded data.
- Naruhiko Ogasawara: has built LibreOffice debugging environment with Visual Studio Code + Linux
- Atsushi Ueda: has tried to build LibreOffice
- Yusuke Arakawa: has tried to fix his ParseJSON extension problem and has mentored Iwahasi-san about extension development
- Isana Iwahashi: has tried to build LibO extension with Arakawa-san's mentoring
- Masaki Murakami: fixed some Help translation to solve tag broken problem
After Action Reports
If you're new to LibreOffice development, you may find the link below userful.Slide material from Hackfest/Peruga2017