This page is about the technical details and Implementation pieces of our Bibisect repositories.
Bibisect Content Repos and Tarballs
Tarballs for speed
Due to various factors, including
- Git is a slow, costly protocol (cloning take a toll)
- Git can't resume downloads
...we ask people to download a tarball of the git repo first, and then keep that repo up to date via git.
- Bibisect tarballs live on dev-downloads.libreoffice.org
- Tarballs live in
/srv/www/dev-downloads.libreoffice.org/bibisect/<os>/<descriptive name> e.g. /srv/www/dev-downloads.libreoffice.org/bibisect/linux-x86_64/bibisectzilla_as-of-2013-12-08.tar.gz
Repos for updates
- Make sure to have a tarball ready before you make the git repo available!
- Repos live in
/srv/git/<reponame> e.g. /srv/git/bibisectzilla_linux-x86_64.git
- The external git url will be:
Bibisect Code Repos
Bibisect-related code lives in the dev-tools repo:
Scripts available include
- Bibisect repo generation
- Bibisect mergeranges tool
- [todo] - User helper scripts (e.g. run-libreoffice.sh)
In the future, some code may live in the buildbot repo:
(Perhaps the buildbot repo would be a reasonable home for all of the bibisect scripts?)