This is the entry page on the code review tool gerrit.libreoffice.org and how to use it in LibreOffice.
Setting Yourself Up For Gerrit
The alternative is fiddling with the manual approach, details of which can be found at Setting yourself up for gerrit - the manual way.
Sending a Patch to Gerrit
At the article Submit a patch for review with gerrit you will find a discussion of topics like:
- submitting a new version
- submitting patches as drafts
At the article Submodules you will find a discussion of submitting patches to submodules such as
- helpcontent2 (for help files)
More on Gerrit
- see Development/gerrit/PatchReview on how to do review of patches on gerrit
- Split Patch after it was uploaded to gerrit
- Got a question? Consult the gerrit FAQ first or ask on the development mailing list. You can also take a look at the the official gerrit documentation.