QA/Meetings/2015/December 23

From The Document Foundation Wiki
< QA‎ | Meetings‎ | 2015
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting of the QA Team

previous - next

Date and Time (UTC) 2015-12-23 13:00 UTC
Chair Robinson Tryon
IRC Channel #libreoffice-qa connect via webchat
❄ ☃ The QA Holiday Party! ☃ ❄
Don't worry about the Action items this time!


Prep

Agenda + Minutes

Minutes:

Content from the meeting itself ("the minutes") will be displayed in blue boxes like this.

Before we Start

A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:

Start

IRC Minutes

We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.

Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.

Stats

(we'll just discuss stats in the meeting)

Completed ACTION Items

  • Whiteboard tags -> Keywords (Now completed for Open & Closed bugs)

Pending ACTION Items (and topics)

Pending topics:

  • State of multimedia testing for Windows (Small follow-up required re: Windows testing (SVG, ODG, PDF))
  • ACTION Items:
    • ACTION: File an enhancement request for a script that normalizes and diffs two user profiles (mjayfrancis)
    • ACTION: Make a simple page of things new QA should be aware of (jphilipz)
      • Has some stuff drafted in a Google doc.
      • (Q: What's the URL for that doc again?)
    • ACTION: Follow-up re: LibreLadies, t-shirts, mailing list, and possible Grace Hopper Hackfest (bubli, colonelqubit)
    • ACTION: Work on wiki page for ODF formats/comparison (DennisRoczek) --> stuff started, see Comparison of ODF software.
    • ACTION: Investigate creating email list from editors of BHS wiki page (to announce future events) (DennisRoczek) --> send by mail. Now ActionItem of colonelqubit
    • ACTION: Work on some graphics, visual stats, etc for us to use at the next BHS in conjunction with live updates on IRC & twitter (beluga)

New Topics

The Minutes

(07:05:03 AM) colonelqubit: #startmeeting
(07:05:04 AM) IZBot: Meeting started Wed Dec 23 13:05:29 2015 UTC.  The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
(07:05:04 AM) IZBot: Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
(07:05:56 AM) colonelqubit: UNCONFIRMED bug count is at 606

    ACTION items:
       * (none)
       
(07:43:56 AM) colonelqubit: #endmeeting
(07:43:59 AM) IZBot: Meeting ended Wed Dec 23 13:44:22 2015 UTC. (note: URLs not final)
(07:43:59 AM) IZBot: Minutes:        http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-12-23-13.05.html
(07:43:59 AM) IZBot: Minutes (text): http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-12-23-13.05.txt
(07:43:59 AM) IZBot: Log:            http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-12-23-13.05.log.html