From The Document Foundation Wiki
This page shows rejected Ideas. If you think somthing here is a good idea and you have something new to add to the discussion, please join the QA/IRC channel, so we can talk.
Idea: Use Skype Exclusively for our QA-Meetings
- PROPOSED BY: Robinson
- SUMMARY: If we all standardized on Skype to communicate, it would make communication so much easier.
- REJECTED: Some members of the QA-Team don't use Skype. Skype is not FLOSS.
Idea: add rounded corners around all boxes on the wiki
- PROPOSED BY: SteveBell
- SUMMARY: As currently discussed, adjusting the box design of the wiki to use rounded corners would make the wiki look more consistent. This was discussed by the QA and Design teams as a preference.
- Change boxes on the wiki to rounded corners
- Why? Unless you’re developing a whole new MediaWiki theme, I do not see any benefit of this. —Fitoschido (talk) 2014-06-29T09:07:50 (UTC)