TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.0, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- If you notice undesirable interactions between LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org, please report this as a bug.
- LibreOffice windows installers are signed by The Document Foundation.
Parallel installation allows you to test various versions, without replacing an existing installation of LibreOffice.
See this information: Installing in parallel.
- The Windows multi-language installer as well as the langpacks do only contain localized UI. By default, LibreOffice uses online help - if you need help files on your disk, please install the helppack for your language. If there is no helppack for your language (because help has not been translated to your language), then you can install and use the English helppack or check the online help in any available language.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
Note that "tdf#67093 FILEOPEN: Heading style replaced by Title style with FR (and other) UI" is not fixed for every language. The languages that are still affected by this problem are: be bn-IN bn bo bs hi hr id kok ko mai mni mn my ne nn oc om or sa-IN sid tg ug
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla, the full list of reported bugs is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 4.1.0 RC3:
- tdf#46808 Adapt UNO services to new-style [Noel Power]
- tdf#63315 sign windows binaries during build [David Tardon]
- tdf#65761 UI: DB: Thunderbird/Icedove doesn't appear anymore [David Ostrovsky]
- tdf#66586 dynamicaly add a control to a dialog does not work [Noel Power]
- tdf#66924 Editing master-pages is broken [Miklos Vajna, Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#67031 Debian menus package conflict with older version [Petr Mladek]
- tdf#67041 debian-menus package conflict with native Debian/Ubuntu packages [Petr Mladek]
- tdf#67093 FILEOPEN: Heading style replaced by Title style with FR (and other) UI [Christian Lohmaier, Arnaud Versini]
- i#122418 Fail to show color or display incorrectly in Color listboxes [Norbert Thiebaud]