TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.1, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- LibreOffice Windows installers are signed by The Document Foundation.
Features for this version are available here.
Symbol Server for debugging on Windows
Starting with LibreOffice 4.2.0 RC1, debugging symbols (pdb files) for Windows builds will be available from our symbol server at http://dev-downloads.libreoffice.org/symstore/symbols (note: this is not a webbrowsable resource, it is meant to be used by debugging tools like WinDbg. See our documentation on How to get a backtrace with WinDbg for details on how to set it up. And starting with 4.2.0 RC2, the debugging symbols are also source indexed.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla, the full list of reported bugs is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 4.2.7 final (RC2):
- i#17171 identify places where -1 was cast to 0xFFFF in the past [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#79441 fix again and keep references to other sheets during sort [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#80571 identify places where -1 was cast to 0xFFFF in the past [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#81633 add a hidden configuration option to toggle ref update on sort. [Kohei Yoshida]
- tdf#82936 do not clear the 3D flag on refupdate [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#83765 do not update references in SortReorderByColumn() if disabled [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#84043 don't create duplicate Mirrored[X|Y] properties [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#85215 don't adjust references wrt cell position when disabled. [Kohei Yoshida]
- tdf#85282 correct adjustment of range reference on delete & shift. [Kohei Yoshida]
- tdf#86449 CVE-2014-9093 backport rtf fixes [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#86451 CVE-2014-9093 backport rtf fixes [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#86708 paint after Undo of Sort [Eike Rathke]