TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.3, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice for Mac OS X needs to be run at least once before installing a LanguagePack tdf#89704
- LangaugePacks for Mac OS X are unsigned and need to be run via "Open" from the contextmenu while pressing down the "Option" key tdf#89561
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla, the full list of reported bugs is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to the 4.4.5 rc1:
- coverity#1266485 untrusted value as argument [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#47832 FILESAVE: Pictures on buttons, created in forms, gone after reopening form [Zolnai Tamás]
- tdf#84762 F9 cell update fails in sheet with combination of randomnumber() with reference to other cells [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#88056 [FILE OPEN/SAVE] field Insert ▸ Field ▸ Page Title not saved / reloaded [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#91453 Use configuration of text to number conversion also in arithmetic matrix operations (was: SUMPRODUCT() doesn't work well with 4.4.3) [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#92468 Range reference not justified in order when copied&pasted [Eike Rathke]