< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.3, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice for Mac OS X needs to be run at least once before installing a LanguagePack tdf#89704
- LangaugePacks for Mac OS X are unsigned and need to be run via "Open" from the contextmenu while pressing down the "Option" key tdf#89561
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to the 4.4.5 rc1:
- coverity#1266485 untrusted value as argument [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#47832 FILESAVE: Pictures on buttons, created in forms, gone after reopening form [Zolnai Tamás]
- tdf#84762 F9 cell update fails in sheet with combination of randomnumber() with reference to other cells [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#88056 [FILE OPEN/SAVE] field Insert ▸ Field ▸ Page Title not saved / reloaded [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#91453 Use configuration of text to number conversion also in arithmetic matrix operations (was: SUMPRODUCT() doesn't work well with 4.4.3) [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#92468 Range reference not justified in order when copied&pasted [Eike Rathke]