LibreOffice 4.4: Release Notes
About this page
This is the page with our 4.4 release notes. It should be final now that the 4.4 version itself has been released. However, if you spot any missing or incorrect information, then please let us know. Thanks in advance for your help!
Master Document Templates
Writer has long had Master Documents. A master document lets you manage large documents, such as a book with many chapters. The master document can be seen as a container for individual LibreOffice Writer files. LibreOffice 4.4 introduces Master Document Templates. These Master Document Templates can be added to the Template Manager and creating a new document based on a Master Document Template creates a Master Document with the same initial content as the Template it is based upon. (Caolán McNamara, Red Hat)
Shapes can have a TextBox
Writer shapes can now have a Textbox, meaning that it's possible to have complex Writer content and full drawinglayer geometry for a shape at the same time. tdf#70942 blog entry (Miklós Vajna, Collabora)
Improvements to Track Changes
- The “Accept Change” and “Reject Change” commands now automatically jump to the next change. tdf#83953 (Samuel Mehrbrodt)
- Inclusion of new buttons in the Track Changes toolbar, along with a new set of icons. tdf#83955, tdf#84405 (Yousuf Philips)
- The keyboard shortcut Ctrl+⇧ Shift+E has been associated with the recording of track changes. tdf#86183 (Yousuf Philips)
The style dropdown now has a split menu to edit or update the selected style. tdf#62081 (Szymon Kłos and Samuel Mehrbrodt)
Line numbering for Headers and Footers (using the proper Header/Footer paragraph style) can now be enabled in the same location where the line numbering is set in tdf#84504 (Charu Tyagi, Ericsson)▸ , in addition to the already existing method in the style dialog.
Status bar improvements
- Page number in the statusbar are more easily understood when page number styles are used. tdf#80617 (Yousuf Philips and Samuel Mehrbrodt)
- Spacing between elements was improved to work better in low-resolution screens and small windows and double-clicking in the blank statusbar field no longer opens the 'Fields' dialog. tdf#86018 (Yousuf Philips and Samuel Mehrbrodt)
- Click behaviour was unified so that left-click results in an action or dialog appearing and right-click results in the display of a context menu. tdf#82707 (Yousuf Philips and Samuel Mehrbrodt)
- Tooltips were added to all elements of the statusbar. tdf#82708 (Yousuf Philips and Samuel Mehrbrodt)
- Word and character count now have thousand separators. tdf#83308 (Yousuf Philips and Matthew J. Francis)
The “Standard” and “Formatting” toolbars were reorganized by removing uncommonly used commands and replacing them with frequent features, in order to reduce the need for users to hunt through menus or customize toolbars. Additional buttons have been added to the toolbars, but are hidden by default and can be enabled by using the “Customize” option. tdf#81475 (Yousuf Philips and Samuel Mehrbrodt)
Dash replacement between numbers, wildcard patterns in the default Autocorrect lists and new middle autocorrect wildcard patterns, also in Impress, Calc and Draw (László Németh):
- Improved “Replace dashes” autocorrect feature: double dashes between numbers are replaced with en dash (–) instead of em dash (—), according to the orthography of ranges of values (years, page numbers etc.), for example, 1:15--2:15 p.m., for ages 3--5, pp. 38--55, President Jimmy Carter (1977--81) will be replaced with 1:15–2:15 p.m., for ages 3–5, pp. 38–55, President Jimmy Carter (1977–81) (See also tdf#62923 ),
- Simplified input of special symbols by default autocorrect patterns:
- Trademark, copyright, registered symbols: don’t need to type and delete spaces before the default (tm), (C), (R) autocorrect patterns any more: LibreOffice(tm) will be replaced with LibreOffice™. tdf#81571
- Arrows: don’t need to type spaces around the default “ASCII arrow” autocorrect patterns (->, <-): A->B->C → A→B→C.
- Subscript/superscript characters (in French and Hungarian default autocorrect patterns): TeX-like input for Unicode subscript/superscript characters: cm^2 → cm², H_2O → H₂O, H^+ → H⁺. (Note: these characters are usually better typographically, than using a smaller letter size with subscript/superscript character formatting, especially with the default Graphite font of LibreOffice, Linux Libertine G.) [French (Olivier R.) and Hungarian].
- Middle Autocorrect wildcard patterns: Autocorrect wildcard patterns (text.* and .*text) introduced in LibreOffice 4.2.x allowed autocorrect replacements of arbitrary suffixes and prefixes. Now in LibreOffice 4.4 it is possible to add .*text.*-like patterns to correct common typing errors within words. tdf#55292
- For example, a single autocorrect entry with the pattern .*laod.* → load will correct all words containing that specific letter sequence:
uplaoding → uploading
uplaoded → uploaded
downlaoding → downloading
downlaoded → downloaded
- Moreover the .*text.* pattern can be used to type special characters as well, e.g. for poor man’s f-ligature replacements:
.*fi.* -> ﬁ (U-FB01)
.*fl.* -> ﬂ (U-FB02)
- (Note: some Graphite and OpenType fonts have automatic f-ligature replacement in LibreOffice).
- See also: GUI: Tab changes
Statistics Wizard (alternative to Excel's Add-in "Analysis ToolPak")
In Statistics Wizard in▸ :
- Added Quartile in Descriptive statistics. tdf#81801 (Tomaž Vajngerl, Collabora)
- Added z-test. tdf#74669 (Tomaž Vajngerl, Collabora)
- Added Chi square test. tdf#76868 (Tomaž Vajngerl, Collabora)
Direct conversion of formulas into static values
A new feature was added to convert formula cells into static values (via the menu▸ ▸ ). Previously, you would need to cut the cells and paste them back into place to have the same outcome. (Kohei Yoshida, Collabora)
- Added AGGREGATE spreadsheet function for Excel interoperability. tdf#73148 (Winfried Donkers and Eike Rathke)
The “Standard” and “Formatting” toolbars were reorganized by removing uncommonly used commands and replacing them with frequent features, in order to reduce the need for users to hunt through menus or customize toolbars. Additional buttons have been added to the toolbars, but are hidden by default and can be enabled by using the toolbar right-click context menu “Customize Toolbar...” option or tdf#85594 (Yousuf Philips)▸ .
The right-click context menu that appear for managing sheets now has icons for sheet operations. tdf#86476 (Yousuf Philips)
Impress and Draw
- See also: GUI: Tab changes
Text of Master View Object Previews
- In Slide Master view, the text of the presentation object previews is now read-only. Changing the text of these previews has never affected the objects based on the styles that the presentation object preview. To add or hide a level to the outline numbering preview, now you can right-click on the last line to display a menu to add/hide another level. (Caolán McNamara, Red Hat)
- Toggling bullets on and off in slide master view in the outline preview via "Bullets On/Off" now truly toggles on/off the bullets of the Outline styles. In the past this only affected the preview itself, leaving the outline styles unchanged. Now it correctly affects outline levels in the normal view. (Caolán McNamara, Red Hat)
Select and toggle off master elements directly via Delete
In Slide Master view, master elements which Impress allows the user to remove via▸ ▸ can now be removed by direct deletion of the matching placeholder in the Master View preview. In other words, to remove a footer, header, slide number or date/time, select the corresponding box in Master View and press Delete. (Caolán McNamara, Red Hat)
- Implemented and enabled for Windows. (Markus Mohrhard, Collabora)
- Improved implementation based on new OpenGL framework in vcl for Linux, Windows and macOS. (Markus Mohrhard, Collabora)
Page Title field
New field: Page Title in tdf#47302 (Jennifer Liebel)▸ ▸ .
Inherit current style of cells when inserting New row/column in table
When we have a table in impress, have modified a cell style and then add a new row or column it now inherits the style of the current row/column for the new one instead of using default values. tdf#60712 (Hideki Ikeda)
Password for editing
It is now possible to save an Impress/Draw file read-only and require a password to modify it. tdf#63483 (Katarína Behrens)
Printing: use specified paper size
Draw now uses the paper size specified in page formatting with printing. tdf#63905 (Eilidh McAdam)
The default toolbars were reorganized to bring frequent used features to the toolbars. tdf#84909 (Yousuf Philips)
The View menu was reorganized to better unify its items similar to Writer and Calc. tdf#86209 (Yousuf Philips)
- Now Math supports the basic 16 HTML colors fe5840aab17e366749c373e4f8683e06e40b4b05. (Regina Henschel)
- The newly added colors can be inserted from the Elements docked bar 38e21f422cd5ee9ce97aae9f0be32f46f6d22904. (Marcos Paulo de Souza)
LibreOffice 4.4 adds the libre-licensed Caladea and Carlito fonts (Huerta Tipográfica). Caladea and Carlito have the same metrics and proportions as Microsoft’s Cambria and Calibri, respectively, so they can be used as drop-in replacements. (András Tímár, Collabora)
Digitally signed PDF export
PDF's generated by LibreOffice can now be digital signed directly from LibreOffice during the export. It works on Windows, macOS, and Linux, and on Windows, the built-in certificate functionality is used to store your certificates for signing. (Gökçen Eraslan - GSoC 2012, Markus Wernig - Wilhelm Tux, fund raising, Tor Lillqvist - Collabora)
You can move only the point next to the rectangle in "line callout" drawings, with ⇧ Shift key pressed. (Matúš Kukan, Collabora)
Various updates have been made to the technical dictionary. New Ubuntu and Debian release names have been added, as well as more Operating System names. Additionally, Obsolete Ubuntu release names (before Ubuntu 10.04 LTS) were removed from the technical dictionary.
Impress supports for improved performance when navigating documents in mobile devices. (Andrzej Hunt, GSoC 2014)
- Local help page button for Calc in tdf#80453 (Olivier Hallot, EDX) ▸ ▸ .
- Local help page button for Calc in tdf#80338 (Olivier Hallot, EDX) ▸ .
- Local help entries for various Calc functions. tdf#80656, tdf#80452, tdf#80451, tdf#80450, tdf#80449, tdf#80447, tdf#80446, tdf#80445, tdf#80444, tdf#80443, tdf#80442, tdf#80440, tdf#80438, tdf#80436, tdf#80433, tdf#80432, tdf#80430 (Olivier Hallot, EDX)
Translation of German comments
Many more source code comments have been translated into English. (Daniel Sikeler; Christian M. Heller; Tobias Madl; Thomas Viehmann; Philipp Riemer; Michael Jaumann; Laurent Balland-Poirier; Chris Sherlock; Philipp Weissenbacher; and Jennifer Liebel)
Improved code quality based on the Coverity scan analysis.
Refactored large parts of Writer code, split the large classes into smaller interfaces. (Valentin Kettner, GSoC 2014)
- See also: Document Liberation libraries
Media file formats
More media file types are now accessible from tdf#82994 (Daniel Sikeler and Caolán McNamara)▸ : Real Audio (.ra), Real Media (.rm), Digital Video (.dv), Audio Codec (.ac3), Ogg Opus (.opus), Advanced Systems (.asf), MPEG Audio (.m4a).
New import filters
- Draw can now import Adobe PageMaker files (v. 6-7), via libpagemaker. (Anurag Kanungo, GSoC 2014)
- Both Writer and Draw can import files 57d3b5cfa6bdd60ec5b3046bdd824e4f0adf3b30 from MacDraw, MacDraw II and RagTime for Mac (v. 2-3), via libmwaw. (Alonso Laurent; Fridrich Štrba and David Tardon)
- Writer can now import Sony BroadBand eBook (LRF) files, via libe-book. (David Tardon)
- It is possible to connect to SharePoint 2010/2013 directly from LibreOffice. blog entry (Mihai Varga, GSoC 2014)
- It is possible to connect to OneDrive directly from LibreOffice. blog entry (Mihai Varga, GSoC 2014) tdf#62437
Improved OOXML support
- Metadata is now imported from PPTX ef2668bad976f1fbb70759887cafd35ea7833655. (Miklós Vajna, Collabora)
- Custom wrap polygon is now exported 959a843f48be63071c64ba9e20c9389ebc390e81 to DOCX b818256d1c0f467d1064a0ebc1b17d079e74f38a. (Miklós Vajna, Collabora)
- Support for bitmaps when exporting cropped images to DOCX e16b01a9e4e111b1267c4eec1f5d168e5c2b8e53. (Miklós Vajna, Collabora)
Improved Visio support
- Metadata is now imported from VSDX. tdf#86664 (Miklós Vajna, Collabora)
- Metadata is now imported from VSD. tdf#86729 (Miklós Vajna, Collabora)
Improved Table of Contents in HTML export
It is possible to export CSS2 dot leaders by enabling
Tested in Firefox 32, Google Chrome 39, Internet Explorer 11.
Thumbnails are now compressed to PNG-8 which takes much less space than PNG-24 without much quality degradation. Typically the thumbnails compress to about 35% of the size of thumbnail from a document saved with LibreOffice 4.3. tdf#62104 (Tomaž Vajngerl, Collabora)
Improved MS Publisher support
- Embedded fonts are now imported. (David Tardon)
- Tables are now imported. (David Tardon)
- Metadata is now imported. (Miklós Vajna, Collabora)
Improved Abiword support
- Text language is now correctly set. (David Tardon)
- Globally defined writing mode is now used. (David Tardon)
- Headings are now recognized. (David Tardon)
- Metadata is now imported. (David Tardon)
Improved MS Works Spreadsheet support
- An old Lotus LICS character encoding is now recognized and converted. (Laurent Alonso)
Improved FictionBook support
- Text language is now set (provided the input file specifies it correctly). (David Tardon)
- Headings are now imported. (David Tardon)
Dialogs conversion to WidgetLayout finished
LibreOffice 4.0 introduced an infrastructure to build user interface dialogs and windows with the XML-based .ui format of GtkBuilder/Glade. All the original dialogs and tabs (.src-based) are now converted to this new format. blog entry (Caolán McNamara, Red Hat; Palenik Mihály, GSoC 2014; Szymon Kłos, GSoC 2014; and many more heroes)
Sifr as the default icon theme on macOS
LibreOffice 4.4 now defaults to the Sifr icon theme on macOS.
Changes to rulers
- Rulers have smaller numbers and are now hidden by default. (Jan Holešovský, Collabora)
- Rulers can be turned on or off by using the key combination Ctrl+⇧ Shift+R. tdf#87042 (Mattias Põldaru)
- Writer now hides the vertical ruler by default, though a user can re-enable it in tdf#87923 (Jan Holešovský, Collabora) ▸ ▸ ▸ .
Templates now appear directly in the Start Center and can be picked from there. (Efe Gürkan Yalaman, GSoC 2014; and Jan Holešovský, Collabora)
New default templates
New templates have been created, and included in the default installation (Alexander Wilms, Edmund Laugasson, Jun NOGATA, Michael Kovarik, Péter Szathmáry, Zirk)
New color selector
- Shows recently used document colours
- Support for different color palettes and for .gpl GIMP palette format
- Allows to directly open the color picker and choose another colour
(Krisztian Pinter, GSoC 2014; Tomaž Vajngerl, Collabora; Maxim Monastirsky; and Adolfo Jayme Barrientos)
Reworked paragraph line spacing dropdown
The paragraph line spacing dropdown that was present only in the sidebar has been reworked so that it can be used in the main toolbar too, and was added there. tdf#83076 (Jan Holešovský, Collabora; Yousuf Philips)
Bullet and Numbering dropdown
The “Bullets” and “Numbering” toolbar buttons now have drop-down menus so it easier to change the list style without opening the lists dialog. tdf#85804 (Maxim Monastirsky; Yousuf Philips)
The Sidebar is still receiving progressive improvements from our community developers over the initial code import from Symphony:
- It has now been enabled by default in Writer, in addition to Impress (where it was enabled since 4.2). Also, the Sidebar now combines the functionalities of the old “Gallery” and “Styles & Formatting” floating panels, removing a lot of UI redundancy. tdf#73151 (Samuel Mehrbrodt)
- Tabs icons now also work as a toggle to open/close sidebar decks. tdf#67627 (Thomas Arnhold)
- The sidebar drop down menu now has a 'Close Sidebar' entry. tdf#85937 (Samuel Mehrbrodt)
- Sidebar open by default in Writer, Calc and Draw showing just the tab icons. tdf#85935 (Jan Holešovský, Collabora)
- Style tabs have new icons. (Miroslav Mazel)
- Cut, Copy and Paste actions are now at the top of the context menu. tdf#71770 tdf#84293 (Jeffrey Stedfast, Xamarin; Yousuf Philips)
- Writer now has the ability to access the Paste Special dialog via the context menu, reaching feature parity with Calc. tdf#62947 (Babu Vincent; Yousuf Philips)
- Font, Font size and Text alignment formatting options have been removed from the context menu: according to statistics were widely unused and their removal reduces visual clutter. tdf#81132 (Yousuf Philips and Samuel Mehrbrodt)
- Writer now has an option to change the currently selected image to another graphic via the context menu, reaching feature parity with Impress and Draw. tdf#82496 (Jennifer Liebel)
Edit / Read-only mode
LibreOffice will now display an infobar to indicate visibly when a document is being opened in read-only mode. This infobar replaces the “Edit file” icon in the main toolbar, as its labeling and usage patterns proved confusing for users. Activation and deactivation of read-only mode is also available from within the menu tdf#80538 tdf#80536 (Yousuf Philips, Samuel Mehrbrodt and Joren De Cuyper)▸ or through the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+⇧ Shift+M.
- Sheet tabs (Calc) and layer tabs (Draw) were moved to an independent row and are no longer displayed next to the horizontal scrollbar. As many visual styles under Linux (in addition to the default macOS configuration) use very thin scrollbars, these rendered the tabs too small to be clickable and, most importantly, readable. tdf#36772 (Tomaž Vajngerl, Collabora and Samuel Mehrbrodt)
- The tabs have an updated, flatter look. (Tomaž Vajngerl, Collabora)
- New browser for Firefox themes with search and preview. (Rachit Gupta, GSoC 2014)
- Firefox themes now apply also to bottom toolbars. tdf#59299 (Michael Jaumann, LHM)
Images are now scaled proportionally by default in Calc and Impress/Draw as they were already in Writer. tdf#83808 (Samuel Mehrbrodt)
Simplification of Special Character dialog
Special characters are now added to an editable field so special characters can be inserted/removed at the location of the cursor in the field. tdf#64302 tdf#85907 (Szymon Kłos; Adolfo Jayme Barrientos)
- New and improved icons have been added to the Tango, Sifr, and Oxygen icon themes. tdf#75256 tdf#75359 (Mirek Mazel; Yousuf Philips; Matthias Freund; Alexander Wilms; and Adolfo Jayme Barrientos)
- Large icons are shown by default on Windows, as they are on Linux and macOS. tdf#82309 (Jan Holešovský, Collabora; and Yousuf Philips)
Locale in About dialog
The About dialog now informs the user about the tdf#85432 (Brij Mohan Lal Srivastava)they are currently using.
UI text improvements
New languages/locales with locale data
Available as default document language and for locale specific formatting.
- Added Catalan Valencian [ca-ES-valencia] locale data. tdf#83292 (Andras Timar)
Improved language tools (spell-check dictionaries, thesaurus, hyphenation patterns)
- Portuguese spell-check dictionary updated.
- French spell-check dictionary updated. (Olivier R.)
- Slovenian thesaurus updated. (Martin Srebotnjak)
- Russian proof-reading rules (Lightproof) updated. (Yakov Reztsov)
- Spanish AutoCorrect patterns include more common misspellings and many typographical rules were added. (Adolfo Jayme Barrientos)
- Loading large autocorrect lists is at least twice as fast now, because the lists are parsed in a thread by the fastparser and repeated parsing of unchanged files is avoided. tdf#79761 (Daniel Sikeler)
- Redundant image swap out / in has been significantly cleaned up avoiding wasteful image load/save. (Tamas Zolnai, Collabora)
- FastSerializer classes used by all OpenXML export are very significantly faster and more efficient, reducing syscall thrash. (Matus Kukan, Collabora)
- Added multi-threaded import for XLSX documents. Calc tries to import XLSX documents using multiple threads, to import multiple sheets concurrently. The experimental feature (since version 4.2) was made non-experimental for LibreOffice 4.4. (Kohei Yoshida, Michael Meeks)
- JPEG-Turbo - we now use and bundle this library which provides in excess of a 2x performance improvement for loading and de-compressing JPEG images (Matúš Kukan, Collabora)
- Mail merge in Writer should be now significantly faster when processing a large number of records (Luboš Luňák, Collabora)
Scripting / Basic
- It's now possible to export a Basic library from an Excel document. tdf#60904 (Caolán McNamara, Red Hat)
- Changed the value returned from GetSolarVersion. Before this change the returned value was one number for version major, minor and micro. So, for version 4.4.0, the returned value was 440. Now we're using two decimals for version major, two for version minor and one for version micro. The new format is 40400, for version 4.4.0. tdf#60689 (Marcos Paulo de Souza)
- Add an (un-published: be careful) processEventsToIdle() method to the
com.sun.star.awt.Toolkitservice - calling this causes all pending rendering to be completed. (Michael Meeks, Collabora)
The bundled Access2Base Basic library is upgraded to version 1.2.0. (Jean-Pierre Ledure)
- All the methods which can meaningfully be used without a database connection (error handling, dialogs manipulations, status bar and window handling, commands launch...) have been reviewed to become executable before any OpenConnection call.
- A CloseConnection method has been added to free resources.
- To pass values from one open document to another, use the TempVars collection of TempVar objects.
- New properties added for forms and subforms: OrderBy and OrderByOn.
- The ApplyFilter and SetOrderBy actions are now applicable on table or query datasheets, and on forms or subforms as well.
- The GoTorecord method has been extended to table and query datasheets.
Feature removal / deprecation
The feature to embed LibreOffice in certain web browsers via the deprecated blog)(enabled through the ▸ ▸ option) has been removed. (Bryan Quigley,
Removed configuration options
/org.openoffice.Office.Common/_3D_Engine/ShowFullcore commit 89c47e4a3d967873e3f495e4e8dfe0016af8014a
/org.openoffice.Office.Common/DevelopmentChartcore commit 29d685670ecc73c9ae52509eaeb2df0f228bfb2d
C++ UNO language binding and URE libraries
- Add default value c5d47c327a57df55fa3dac0fff6b65888d0345e4 for Context param in UNO C++ exception class constructors which makes it possible to use UNO exceptions with less code verbosity.
- Removed the deprecated headers
cppuhelper/implbase.hxxcore commit 03e0bd6b3b4314e2476030da7ddc71cf30f8b2e9
- Cleaned up unnecessary header includes, which might require adapting client code that relied on transitive includes core commit 6a0fe37dec107392fbe468a35b89071b9a93d2c1 core commit e9a7ff98800b820e2245a2b90a263ef8b60a459c core commit 721366ebe1605f6167cc46a05fba12ce884b92cf core commit 15b4ab8d1943f625b3648f72ebd1872467c5854c core commit 40d4f917e3395611276240c75c1d825d172ed559 core commit 537befbb2fd5f1587f7c9cd8c55498d29b713770
OSL macro clean-up
IReference and ReferenceObject
include/salhelper/refobj.hxxno longer extends
IReferencehas been removed from
include/rtl/ref.hxx, it is no longer in use.
Java UNO language binding
- Add extra constructors 83636d2c09802aeeb1b30078022d228d04da21eb for UNO Java exception classes that take a "Throwable cause" parameter, allowing us to store the original cause when rethrowing exceptions.
Java Office Bean
- various deprecated classes in the module
com.sun.star.beanswere removed core commit 3aa70e21d7d5fdbf68aebe90a4967ec8350db43f
UNO API changes
The following UNO interfaces and services were changed:
com.sun.star.accessibility.XAccessibleTextd2a3b21ade0896520440eef15a88216d995d0ee9 exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.accessibility.XAccessibleTextAttributes6db415b15085d5058c805a7bbaa5d34acfba7c1b exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.chart2.XChartDocumentc5539bb585370f095cb6c09e38a7dd005d237295 core commit f61e453f8463fcc02629b1e8cdfeb73a3a932307
com.sun.star.deployment.XPackage42119194fd5f66e393b9b53692d2330016d144d6 core commit 316a5574ed28317219b557a0ebbcae73bf168d76 exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.deployment.XPackageManager28dbb39389564c5ba421de3ca3d6ab07fc596ab4 exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.embed.XHierarchicalStorageAccess296bc7ea1d30284ec7b3d0284d4478420b93c04b2 exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.packages.XDataSinkEncrSupporte89358aeca3dcb224917e30a7bfbc74f9995480acore commit aa79a832b4e1fd994654c31fedf7a549de03fee4 exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.packages.zip.XZipFileAccess79943fac0d49f4deecb1f61ae2e8301ce75173b6 core commit 1d200aa17096aceca5fe7d3d1d8e4b939e5cb3fd exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.resource.XStringResourceWithLocationd375986dae5a685ebd8f4d7d011d24a838608e75 exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.sdb.XSingleSelectQueryComposer7a3f09216e4708391b802b0f26e87baa05393ef0 exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.sdb.application.XCopyTableWizardc7052fd4814ad42f1567e4f6c1e85435cf99ad71 exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.sdb.application.XDatabaseDocumentUI2e89739715d245d491f6dacfc89cf878f23b8abf exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.sdb.tools.XDataSourceMetaDataf8ce2e049c54bd68e5afa1632b8b43e43695cddc exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.sdb.tools.XObjectNamesb2f1f158172d9c5674660e916cedcbfe9231126d core commit d2927e38a85e695662cfb08e5dd49bfb1b7c8b85 exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.task.FutureDocumentVersionProductUpdateRequestca7c9f647f965574ca90e238305a082855106cb0 was unused and removed
com.sun.star.text.XTextConvertd47678c990681d0cfc7f2c843bb9aedaeb08511a exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.text.XTextPortionAppend8de4c7363197c6d4017ff978ff363ff5a75b1bf1 exception specification adapted to implementation
com.sun.star.ui.XImageManager4d3afa3dfafb34a3864e70bea38bc404d2d19da8 exception specification adapted to implementation
- Known Issue: there are problems with running the Windows release on older CPUs that lack support for SSE2 instructions, see tdf#82430. Affected CPUs include Intel Pentium III and older, and all AMD 32-bit CPUs (Athlon XP and older).
- LibreOffice 4.4 requires macOS 10.8 or later. The binary packages provided are 64-bit only.
- Known Issue: LibreOffice Language packs are not presently signed. They will fail Gatekeeper security checks and cause rejection of the LibreOffice install. Workaround is to launch the signed 4.4.x LibreOffice installation one time after installation. And only then install the Language pack with <Ctrl>+Open Gatekeeper override. tdf#89561, tdf#84352.