< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.0 (or obsolete 4.4), but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- LibreOffice for Mac OS X needs to be run at least once before installing a LanguagePack tdf#89657
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.0 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
- Trying to scan with the 64bit version on Windows causes a crash tdf#92478. Please use your system's scanning tool as a workaround.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.0.6 rc1):
- tdf#40863 Bitmap Background exceeds shape borders when PRINTING or PDF EXPORT [Armin Le Grand]
- tdf#73973 Add Plains Cree language to LibreOffice [crk-CA] [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#79679 EMF: dashed lines in background grid are rendered as solid lines [Chris Sherlock]
- tdf#94449 Changing the paragraph style removes index entries. [Oliver Specht]
- tdf#96172 Crash in layout SwSectionFrame after opening particular document [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#98366 Not working preview the galleries created with LibreOffice version 4.4 or newer. [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#99172 Basic import/export of dialogs ignores vertical alignment of text boxes [Vasily Melenchuk]
- tdf#99224 PPTX filter: image with text is lost on export [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#99322 Error in Calculation after cut and paste (need hard recalc) [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#99450 EDITING: Crash on close file after File> Insert> Media> Photo Album [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#99462 CRASH after deleting photo album caption box [Julien Nabet]