< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.2, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 5.3 will be made available as 64bit version in addition to the 32bit version. Installing the 64bit version requires Windows Vista or newer, the 32bit Version runs on Windows XP or newer.
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 5.3.7 rc1:
- ofz#2833 correct number of one decimal in fraction of seconds [Eike Rathke]
- ofz#2867 correct number of one decimal in fraction of seconds [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#97630 LibreOffice uses wrong attribute for feature "shrink-to-fit" [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#112933 LO CALC: FORMATTING: of Time changed meaning of MM:SS.0 [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#113225 LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 crashes when checking for updates ( OpenGL ) [Michael Meeks]